Level 2/3 Non-Practising STMS
Level 2/3 non-practising STMS
This course provides in-depth training on Temporary Traffic Management for safe working practices, standards and operating procedures at worksites. The level 2/3 Non-Practising STMS course provides you with the essential theory that covers standards and operating procedures required by CoPTTM.
$540.00 + GST
Two Days (08:00 - 17:00)
Max class of 15
NZQA Unit Standards
STMS Level 2/3NP
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who holds a current Level 1 STMS qualification and/or;
- Is required to supervise worksites on Level 2 or 3 roads.
- Is required to draw traffic management plans (TMPs) for level 2 or 3 roads.
- Is a project manager, consultant or senior staff who needs an in-depth understanding of TTM requirements for worksites, construction sites or any other activity affecting traffic.
Current L1 STMS OR has held L2/3 qualification at any time
- Develop a consistent approach to traffic control
- Analyse Traffic Management Plans in relation to various roading situations
- Apply the planning and setting up of roadwork sites to actual roading situations
- Produce Traffic Management Plans
- Understand the requirements for sign selection, placement, safe operating procedures and work site protection for Level 2-3 roads
- Carry out audits of the road work sites for compliance using the NZTA audit procedure
NZQA UNIT STANDARDS
TTM4 – Explain the requirements for the worksite temporary traffic management for a road environment as defined in CoPTTM
Level 3 | 5 Credits
The Surrey Hotel
465 Great North Road
Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021
What our customers say
A+ Team all round with the Evolve Training Academy, highly recommend it to anyone seeking training in traffic management. Amazing trainers to work with!"
Awesome team to train with. Always eager to assist in terms of TTM. I would recommend Evolve Training Academy to all".
The trainer can answer all your questions with a sense of humour, making it easy for you to learn. The course covers all my needs and will recommend it to anyone.